In episode #796, Eric and Neil discuss when, if ever, you should give up on a lead. Tune in to hear how you should proceed with sales.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When Should You Give Up On A Lead
- [00:35] Once people opt-in, Neil “sells them” right away.
- [01:20] Neil’s Sales Team will reach out a couple of times, schedule a call, see if they are qualified, pitch the customer, and then try to close.
- [01:50] If a lead reaches out, get them within the hours, but ideally within 5 minutes.
- [02:02] Once you get on a call, follow up within three business days if you don’t close over the phone.
- [02:22] Stagger your communication, so you don’t badger people.
- [02:38] Texting works and people tend to respond better to that.
- [03:14] Most sales teams have found that if you call within the first five minutes, you will double your revenue.
- [03:55] Acceptance rate from webinars are 100%.
- [04:20] Don’t give up on a qualified lead until they tell you to beat it.
- [05:05] If you want to call within one minute, get autodialers.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #869, we discuss how books can make you more money. Tune in to hear how a book can increase your sales numbers....
In episode #868, we discuss a tactic that the best marketers use. Tune in to hear what you can do to up your game....
In episode #867, we discuss 7 email marketing hacks that you probably aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what tactics you shouldn’t take for granted....