In episode #796, Eric and Neil discuss when, if ever, you should give up on a lead. Tune in to hear how you should proceed with sales.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When Should You Give Up On A Lead
- [00:35] Once people opt-in, Neil “sells them” right away.
- [01:20] Neil’s Sales Team will reach out a couple of times, schedule a call, see if they are qualified, pitch the customer, and then try to close.
- [01:50] If a lead reaches out, get them within the hours, but ideally within 5 minutes.
- [02:02] Once you get on a call, follow up within three business days if you don’t close over the phone.
- [02:22] Stagger your communication, so you don’t badger people.
- [02:38] Texting works and people tend to respond better to that.
- [03:14] Most sales teams have found that if you call within the first five minutes, you will double your revenue.
- [03:55] Acceptance rate from webinars are 100%.
- [04:20] Don’t give up on a qualified lead until they tell you to beat it.
- [05:05] If you want to call within one minute, get autodialers.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...