In episode #1874, Neil and Eric talk about when you should buy a business. While it might seem more attractive to build something from scratch, it is infinitely more challenging, which is why there are upsides to buying and growing. Tune in to hear how to get the timing right!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Should You Start Buying Businesses?
- [00:28] For most people, in most sectors, it’s harder to start a business than it is to grow one.
- [01:05] Why the best time to consider buying is when things are flat for you.
- [01:51] When you buy a small business, you have to have good operators in place.
- [02:56] Don’t buy if your company can’t handle it.
- [03:38] Factor in that many times M&A won’t work out.
- [04:02] That’s it for today!
- [04:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...