In episode #1553, we talk about trusting your gut in business. When you are first starting, you don’t yet have enough experience to trust your instincts, but as you learn and grow, your gut feelings about things get fine-tuned and can prove to be invaluable. Tune in to hear how you can avoid making the same expensive mistakes others did!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should Trust Your Gut in Business
- [00:42] Neil shares how experience refines your gut instincts over the years.
- [01:14] An example of how trusting your gut pays off despite what others tell you.
- [02:09] The failures you go through end up teaching you the most.
- [02:29] Eric talks about learning to use black hat tactics in a white hat way.
- [03:01] When you do affiliate, you are forced to create a landing page and design stuff.
- [03:14] Learn about the $5000 lesson Eric had on the importance of vetting your partners.
- [04:10] It’s okay to make mistakes but do not repeat them.
- [04:25] What sets great business people apart is their ability to learn from mistakes.
- [04:50] Learn from other people’s experiences to sidestep the same pitfalls.
- [05:26] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...