In episode #1095, we discuss when you should upgrade your content. Tune in to hear when and how content should be improved upon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Upgrade a Piece of Content
- [00:57] Upgrading means making your content better.
- [01:10] Better can mean more thorough or more relevant.
- [01:45] Using SEMRush, you can look at the top pages and see their stats.
- [02:31] You can upgrade manually.
- [02:50] Let us know what your roadblocks are to upgrading your content.
- [03:30] Within 30 days of upgrading, you should see results.
- [03:45] Look at the head terms for which you rank and weave the long-form versions into the content.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:47] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...