In episode #1095, we discuss when you should upgrade your content. Tune in to hear when and how content should be improved upon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Upgrade a Piece of Content
- [00:57] Upgrading means making your content better.
- [01:10] Better can mean more thorough or more relevant.
- [01:45] Using SEMRush, you can look at the top pages and see their stats.
- [02:31] You can upgrade manually.
- [02:50] Let us know what your roadblocks are to upgrading your content.
- [03:30] Within 30 days of upgrading, you should see results.
- [03:45] Look at the head terms for which you rank and weave the long-form versions into the content.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:47] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....