In episode #1095, we discuss when you should upgrade your content. Tune in to hear when and how content should be improved upon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Upgrade a Piece of Content
- [00:57] Upgrading means making your content better.
- [01:10] Better can mean more thorough or more relevant.
- [01:45] Using SEMRush, you can look at the top pages and see their stats.
- [02:31] You can upgrade manually.
- [02:50] Let us know what your roadblocks are to upgrading your content.
- [03:30] Within 30 days of upgrading, you should see results.
- [03:45] Look at the head terms for which you rank and weave the long-form versions into the content.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:47] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...