In episode #1095, we discuss when you should upgrade your content. Tune in to hear when and how content should be improved upon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Upgrade a Piece of Content
- [00:57] Upgrading means making your content better.
- [01:10] Better can mean more thorough or more relevant.
- [01:45] Using SEMRush, you can look at the top pages and see their stats.
- [02:31] You can upgrade manually.
- [02:50] Let us know what your roadblocks are to upgrading your content.
- [03:30] Within 30 days of upgrading, you should see results.
- [03:45] Look at the head terms for which you rank and weave the long-form versions into the content.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:47] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...