In episode #1095, we discuss when you should upgrade your content. Tune in to hear when and how content should be improved upon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Upgrade a Piece of Content
- [00:57] Upgrading means making your content better.
- [01:10] Better can mean more thorough or more relevant.
- [01:45] Using SEMRush, you can look at the top pages and see their stats.
- [02:31] You can upgrade manually.
- [02:50] Let us know what your roadblocks are to upgrading your content.
- [03:30] Within 30 days of upgrading, you should see results.
- [03:45] Look at the head terms for which you rank and weave the long-form versions into the content.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:47] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...