In episode #1354, we talk about when you should go beyond basic SEO tactics. This means creating things like tools and widgets, using some helpful plugins, posting linkable content and more! Tune in as we unpack the ways that you can take your traffic and reach that much further with these advanced strategies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When to Go Beyond Basic SEO Tactics.
- [00:35] What do we mean by the term ‘basic SEO tactics?
- [01:01] A great SEO plugin for WordPress that you should be using!
- [01:20] Going above and beyond what everyone else is doing.
- [01:55] The power of building a tool or a widget; finding something that you can provide.
- [02:55] Linkable content; the work that goes into infographics.
- [03:29] Using a ‘power page’ to up your ranking in many different areas.
- [04:10] Transcribing and translating content to reach different markets.
- [04:36] Updating old content to keep it alive and ranked.
- [05:08] A-B testing your title tags for increased traffic and more persuasion.
- [05:29] Using FAQ Schema and covering all your bases on Google.
- [06:14] That is it for today!
- [06:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...