In episode #1354, we talk about when you should go beyond basic SEO tactics. This means creating things like tools and widgets, using some helpful plugins, posting linkable content and more! Tune in as we unpack the ways that you can take your traffic and reach that much further with these advanced strategies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When to Go Beyond Basic SEO Tactics.
- [00:35] What do we mean by the term ‘basic SEO tactics?
- [01:01] A great SEO plugin for WordPress that you should be using!
- [01:20] Going above and beyond what everyone else is doing.
- [01:55] The power of building a tool or a widget; finding something that you can provide.
- [02:55] Linkable content; the work that goes into infographics.
- [03:29] Using a ‘power page’ to up your ranking in many different areas.
- [04:10] Transcribing and translating content to reach different markets.
- [04:36] Updating old content to keep it alive and ranked.
- [05:08] A-B testing your title tags for increased traffic and more persuasion.
- [05:29] Using FAQ Schema and covering all your bases on Google.
- [06:14] That is it for today!
- [06:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...