When to Say “No” to Customers
In episode #1747, Neil and Eric discuss when you should say no to your customers. While it may seem counterintuitive, saying no will actually help your business overall. Not only will customers get the best service from you, but your employees will be happy as well. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When to Say “No” to Customers.
- [00:39] What happens when you always just say yes to customers.
- [00:52] When you say no, give customers a reason why and provide an alternative.
- [01:48] Why you won’t get results if you always do what the customer wants.
- [02:09] Find who you are and who you aren’t as an agency.
- [02:50] Set expectations, be clear on scope, and stay focused
- [03:46] When you take on the wrong customers, it affects your company culture.
- [04:02] An example of a form that Neil and Eric use to see whether a customer is right for them.
- [04:47] You get way more respect when you put your foot down.
- [04:49] That’s it for today!
- [04:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...