In episode #1759, we share our thoughts on when AI will replace content marketing jobs, if at all. The tools that leverage GPT-3 are definitely being adopted, meaning we will see significant AI-supplemented content marketing in the next few years. However, the one thing an AI can’t do is be creative. Tune in and hear our take on how this situation will play out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace Content Marketing Jobs?
- [00:50] When companies will start using AI to speed up content marketing.
- [01:27] AI can remix old data but cannot display creativity yet.
- [01:53] Content that does the best is new content, not repurposed content.
- [03:16] Whether using AI to supplement copywriting really saves time.
- [03:50] If you are in content marketing, sharpen up your creativity.
- [04:28] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...