In episode #1759, we share our thoughts on when AI will replace content marketing jobs, if at all. The tools that leverage GPT-3 are definitely being adopted, meaning we will see significant AI-supplemented content marketing in the next few years. However, the one thing an AI can’t do is be creative. Tune in and hear our take on how this situation will play out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace Content Marketing Jobs?
- [00:50] When companies will start using AI to speed up content marketing.
- [01:27] AI can remix old data but cannot display creativity yet.
- [01:53] Content that does the best is new content, not repurposed content.
- [03:16] Whether using AI to supplement copywriting really saves time.
- [03:50] If you are in content marketing, sharpen up your creativity.
- [04:28] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...