In episode #1759, we share our thoughts on when AI will replace content marketing jobs, if at all. The tools that leverage GPT-3 are definitely being adopted, meaning we will see significant AI-supplemented content marketing in the next few years. However, the one thing an AI can’t do is be creative. Tune in and hear our take on how this situation will play out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace Content Marketing Jobs?
- [00:50] When companies will start using AI to speed up content marketing.
- [01:27] AI can remix old data but cannot display creativity yet.
- [01:53] Content that does the best is new content, not repurposed content.
- [03:16] Whether using AI to supplement copywriting really saves time.
- [03:50] If you are in content marketing, sharpen up your creativity.
- [04:28] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...