In episode #1759, we share our thoughts on when AI will replace content marketing jobs, if at all. The tools that leverage GPT-3 are definitely being adopted, meaning we will see significant AI-supplemented content marketing in the next few years. However, the one thing an AI can’t do is be creative. Tune in and hear our take on how this situation will play out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace Content Marketing Jobs?
- [00:50] When companies will start using AI to speed up content marketing.
- [01:27] AI can remix old data but cannot display creativity yet.
- [01:53] Content that does the best is new content, not repurposed content.
- [03:16] Whether using AI to supplement copywriting really saves time.
- [03:50] If you are in content marketing, sharpen up your creativity.
- [04:28] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...