In episode #1759, we share our thoughts on when AI will replace content marketing jobs, if at all. The tools that leverage GPT-3 are definitely being adopted, meaning we will see significant AI-supplemented content marketing in the next few years. However, the one thing an AI can’t do is be creative. Tune in and hear our take on how this situation will play out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace Content Marketing Jobs?
- [00:50] When companies will start using AI to speed up content marketing.
- [01:27] AI can remix old data but cannot display creativity yet.
- [01:53] Content that does the best is new content, not repurposed content.
- [03:16] Whether using AI to supplement copywriting really saves time.
- [03:50] If you are in content marketing, sharpen up your creativity.
- [04:28] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...