In episode #1761, we share our perspectives on when AI will replace PPC jobs. While AI doesn’t have much on human beings when it comes to creativity, computers take the gold medal when it comes to optimization. Tune in and hear about how it won’t be long before we will see AI do a better job of figuring out what titles and descriptions will end up generating the most clicks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace PPC Jobs?
- [00:32] What we mean by PPC ads.
- [01:01] AI will soon do a better job of generating the most clicks.
- [02:11] Humans can’t compete with computers when it comes to optimization.
- [03:28] Making sure you don’t get replaced by focusing on creativity.
- [03:36] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...