In episode #1761, we share our perspectives on when AI will replace PPC jobs. While AI doesn’t have much on human beings when it comes to creativity, computers take the gold medal when it comes to optimization. Tune in and hear about how it won’t be long before we will see AI do a better job of figuring out what titles and descriptions will end up generating the most clicks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace PPC Jobs?
- [00:32] What we mean by PPC ads.
- [01:01] AI will soon do a better job of generating the most clicks.
- [02:11] Humans can’t compete with computers when it comes to optimization.
- [03:28] Making sure you don’t get replaced by focusing on creativity.
- [03:36] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...