In episode #1761, we share our perspectives on when AI will replace PPC jobs. While AI doesn’t have much on human beings when it comes to creativity, computers take the gold medal when it comes to optimization. Tune in and hear about how it won’t be long before we will see AI do a better job of figuring out what titles and descriptions will end up generating the most clicks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace PPC Jobs?
- [00:32] What we mean by PPC ads.
- [01:01] AI will soon do a better job of generating the most clicks.
- [02:11] Humans can’t compete with computers when it comes to optimization.
- [03:28] Making sure you don’t get replaced by focusing on creativity.
- [03:36] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...