In episode #1761, we share our perspectives on when AI will replace PPC jobs. While AI doesn’t have much on human beings when it comes to creativity, computers take the gold medal when it comes to optimization. Tune in and hear about how it won’t be long before we will see AI do a better job of figuring out what titles and descriptions will end up generating the most clicks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace PPC Jobs?
- [00:32] What we mean by PPC ads.
- [01:01] AI will soon do a better job of generating the most clicks.
- [02:11] Humans can’t compete with computers when it comes to optimization.
- [03:28] Making sure you don’t get replaced by focusing on creativity.
- [03:36] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...