In episode #1761, we share our perspectives on when AI will replace PPC jobs. While AI doesn’t have much on human beings when it comes to creativity, computers take the gold medal when it comes to optimization. Tune in and hear about how it won’t be long before we will see AI do a better job of figuring out what titles and descriptions will end up generating the most clicks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Will AI Replace PPC Jobs?
- [00:32] What we mean by PPC ads.
- [01:01] AI will soon do a better job of generating the most clicks.
- [02:11] Humans can’t compete with computers when it comes to optimization.
- [03:28] Making sure you don’t get replaced by focusing on creativity.
- [03:36] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...