In episode #1096, we discuss when it’s the right time to build links to a piece of content. Tune in to hear when you should be focused on link building.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Build Links to a Piece of Content
- [00:50] If content is ranking well and in striking distance of being top 3, you can use GSC or Ahrefs to help you.
- [01:30] If you don’t have domain authority, build your links on the top ten keywords.
- [02:22] Ahrefs has a tool that will help you see how many back links you would need to build.
- [03:00] If you have a big budget, but no domain authority, it would be wise to start building links.
- [03:13] That’s it for today!
- [03:20] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...