In episode #1096, we discuss when it’s the right time to build links to a piece of content. Tune in to hear when you should be focused on link building.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Build Links to a Piece of Content
- [00:50] If content is ranking well and in striking distance of being top 3, you can use GSC or Ahrefs to help you.
- [01:30] If you don’t have domain authority, build your links on the top ten keywords.
- [02:22] Ahrefs has a tool that will help you see how many back links you would need to build.
- [03:00] If you have a big budget, but no domain authority, it would be wise to start building links.
- [03:13] That’s it for today!
- [03:20] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...