In episode #980, we discuss whether you should ignore SEO. Tune in to hear if you should ignore SEO when building a business.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Ignore SEO
- [00:54] Maybe you shouldn’t do SEO in the beginning if you have investors.
- [01:15] Paid ads may work faster and better in the beginning.
- [01:55] If you don’t know which keywords to use, you won’t get results right away.
- [02:55] Once you know the right keywords and how to convert organically, that’s when you can focus on SEO.
- [03:20] It takes a long time to get rolling with SEO.
- [04:20] If you cut corners and decide you want to pay for cheap links, you will handicap yourself.
- [04:50] SEO has gotten tougher for newcomers.
- [05:05] Consider your long and short-term goals before diving into SEO.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...