In episode #980, we discuss whether you should ignore SEO. Tune in to hear if you should ignore SEO when building a business.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Ignore SEO
- [00:54] Maybe you shouldn’t do SEO in the beginning if you have investors.
- [01:15] Paid ads may work faster and better in the beginning.
- [01:55] If you don’t know which keywords to use, you won’t get results right away.
- [02:55] Once you know the right keywords and how to convert organically, that’s when you can focus on SEO.
- [03:20] It takes a long time to get rolling with SEO.
- [04:20] If you cut corners and decide you want to pay for cheap links, you will handicap yourself.
- [04:50] SEO has gotten tougher for newcomers.
- [05:05] Consider your long and short-term goals before diving into SEO.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....