In episode #988, we discuss when you should quit. Tune in to hear when and why you should give up on your business.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When you should quit!
- [00:35] Many putting suck at quitting.
- [00:54] Whatever doesn’t help Neil’s core business, he doesn’t focus on it.
- [01:15] If you aren’t getting any traction, don’t drag it out.
- [02:00] Set “go” and “no go” dates.
- [02:38] When Eric got his start with the senior living business, he and his partners eventually started working on other things.
- [03:07] They mutually agreed to shut down their joint venture.
- [03:51] If you are not passionate about your venture, shut it down, because you naturally won’t invest time and money into it.
- [05:10] People who make money, don’t jump around.
- [05:25] Find the one thing that will work well for you that you can be passionate about.
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [06:21] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...