In episode #988, we discuss when you should quit. Tune in to hear when and why you should give up on your business.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When you should quit!
- [00:35] Many putting suck at quitting.
- [00:54] Whatever doesn’t help Neil’s core business, he doesn’t focus on it.
- [01:15] If you aren’t getting any traction, don’t drag it out.
- [02:00] Set “go” and “no go” dates.
- [02:38] When Eric got his start with the senior living business, he and his partners eventually started working on other things.
- [03:07] They mutually agreed to shut down their joint venture.
- [03:51] If you are not passionate about your venture, shut it down, because you naturally won’t invest time and money into it.
- [05:10] People who make money, don’t jump around.
- [05:25] Find the one thing that will work well for you that you can be passionate about.
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [06:21] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...