In episode #988, we discuss when you should quit. Tune in to hear when and why you should give up on your business.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When you should quit!
- [00:35] Many putting suck at quitting.
- [00:54] Whatever doesn’t help Neil’s core business, he doesn’t focus on it.
- [01:15] If you aren’t getting any traction, don’t drag it out.
- [02:00] Set “go” and “no go” dates.
- [02:38] When Eric got his start with the senior living business, he and his partners eventually started working on other things.
- [03:07] They mutually agreed to shut down their joint venture.
- [03:51] If you are not passionate about your venture, shut it down, because you naturally won’t invest time and money into it.
- [05:10] People who make money, don’t jump around.
- [05:25] Find the one thing that will work well for you that you can be passionate about.
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [06:21] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....