In Episode #306, Eric and Neil discuss where you can hire great designers. Tune in to hear an exhaustive list of where you can find fantastic designers and view their work. Or, if you are designer and are just needing some inspiration, Eric and Neil will tell you where to go.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Where Can You Hire Great Designers?
- 00:32 – Eric uses Dribbble and looks at people’s portfolios
- 00:42 – You can easily search for what you’re looking for, like an infographic
- 00:50 – Look for the aesthetic that you like
- 01:08 – You can also reach out to people who have designed for your competition
- 01:12– You can use LinkedIn to find this
- 01:36 – Neil uses 99designs where designers compete for a job
- 01:53 – Behance is also a platform where designers’ portfolios are available to view
- 02:02 – Visually is a good place for infographics
- 02:13 – Some designers post their designs on Pinterest
- 02:26 – Go to Product Hunt and type “landing pages”, then find a design that you can use as inspiration
- 02:40 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Sniply which allows you to overlay CTA or forms over social links that you’re sharing
- 03:01 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 03:05 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 03:23 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Designers’ portfolios are a great way to understand a designer’s style and their medium.
- Take advantage of the websites where designers post their work for free.
- You can also find great inspiration online if you’re not keen on getting a designer.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...