In Episode #306, Eric and Neil discuss where you can hire great designers. Tune in to hear an exhaustive list of where you can find fantastic designers and view their work. Or, if you are designer and are just needing some inspiration, Eric and Neil will tell you where to go.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Where Can You Hire Great Designers?
- 00:32 – Eric uses Dribbble and looks at people’s portfolios
- 00:42 – You can easily search for what you’re looking for, like an infographic
- 00:50 – Look for the aesthetic that you like
- 01:08 – You can also reach out to people who have designed for your competition
- 01:12– You can use LinkedIn to find this
- 01:36 – Neil uses 99designs where designers compete for a job
- 01:53 – Behance is also a platform where designers’ portfolios are available to view
- 02:02 – Visually is a good place for infographics
- 02:13 – Some designers post their designs on Pinterest
- 02:26 – Go to Product Hunt and type “landing pages”, then find a design that you can use as inspiration
- 02:40 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Sniply which allows you to overlay CTA or forms over social links that you’re sharing
- 03:01 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 03:05 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 03:23 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Designers’ portfolios are a great way to understand a designer’s style and their medium.
- Take advantage of the websites where designers post their work for free.
- You can also find great inspiration online if you’re not keen on getting a designer.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...