In Episode #306, Eric and Neil discuss where you can hire great designers. Tune in to hear an exhaustive list of where you can find fantastic designers and view their work. Or, if you are designer and are just needing some inspiration, Eric and Neil will tell you where to go.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Where Can You Hire Great Designers?
- 00:32 – Eric uses Dribbble and looks at people’s portfolios
- 00:42 – You can easily search for what you’re looking for, like an infographic
- 00:50 – Look for the aesthetic that you like
- 01:08 – You can also reach out to people who have designed for your competition
- 01:12– You can use LinkedIn to find this
- 01:36 – Neil uses 99designs where designers compete for a job
- 01:53 – Behance is also a platform where designers’ portfolios are available to view
- 02:02 – Visually is a good place for infographics
- 02:13 – Some designers post their designs on Pinterest
- 02:26 – Go to Product Hunt and type “landing pages”, then find a design that you can use as inspiration
- 02:40 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Sniply which allows you to overlay CTA or forms over social links that you’re sharing
- 03:01 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 03:05 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 03:23 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Designers’ portfolios are a great way to understand a designer’s style and their medium.
- Take advantage of the websites where designers post their work for free.
- You can also find great inspiration online if you’re not keen on getting a designer.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...