In episode #989, we discuss where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think are the most important facets of content marketing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Where Content Marketing Is Heading in 2019 & Beyond
- [00:45] As of a year ago, Neil starting writing blog posts again.
- [01:10] People used to post content just on their website.
- [01:25] People will now start to post in multiple locations.
- [02:05] You can’t just rely on social media channels, you have to take an omni-channel approach.
- [02:25] Referrals are a great way to do link-building.
- [03:25] Translations of your content helps build traffic.
- [03:40] Infographics will boost your visibility.
- [04:05] There are so many countries you can target, so translations will help you expand your reach.
- [05:30] Someone who reads your blog is 74% more likely to convert.
- [06:15] Just create more content!
- [06:18] That’s it for today!
- [06:58] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1024, we discuss how brands capitalized on a Marvel blockbuster. Tune in to hear how they did it....
In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully....
In episode #1022, we discuss the one monetization channel we previously neglected to mention. Tune in to hear us discuss this one channel!...