In episode #989, we discuss where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think are the most important facets of content marketing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Where Content Marketing Is Heading in 2019 & Beyond
- [00:45] As of a year ago, Neil starting writing blog posts again.
- [01:10] People used to post content just on their website.
- [01:25] People will now start to post in multiple locations.
- [02:05] You can’t just rely on social media channels, you have to take an omni-channel approach.
- [02:25] Referrals are a great way to do link-building.
- [03:25] Translations of your content helps build traffic.
- [03:40] Infographics will boost your visibility.
- [04:05] There are so many countries you can target, so translations will help you expand your reach.
- [05:30] Someone who reads your blog is 74% more likely to convert.
- [06:15] Just create more content!
- [06:18] That’s it for today!
- [06:58] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...