In episode #1112, we discuss where digital marketing is headed in the future. Tune in to hear how you can prepare for the changing landscape of digital marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Future of Digital Marketing
- [01:00] The offline and online world are merging.
- [01:10] There are smart refrigerators now and your oven may be able to help with recipes in the future.
- [01:30] Smart homes are becoming more common.
- [01:33] The Harlem Globetrotters parent company is doing a partnership with the game, “Halo”.
- [02:24] Zero-click searches are continuing to increase in frequency.
- [02:45] Optimize your titles and meta-descriptions to help with voice search.
- [04:10] If you get ahead of this, you will be ready when it is the dominant search method.
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:36] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....