In episode #1112, we discuss where digital marketing is headed in the future. Tune in to hear how you can prepare for the changing landscape of digital marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Future of Digital Marketing
- [01:00] The offline and online world are merging.
- [01:10] There are smart refrigerators now and your oven may be able to help with recipes in the future.
- [01:30] Smart homes are becoming more common.
- [01:33] The Harlem Globetrotters parent company is doing a partnership with the game, “Halo”.
- [02:24] Zero-click searches are continuing to increase in frequency.
- [02:45] Optimize your titles and meta-descriptions to help with voice search.
- [04:10] If you get ahead of this, you will be ready when it is the dominant search method.
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:36] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...