In episode #1112, we discuss where digital marketing is headed in the future. Tune in to hear how you can prepare for the changing landscape of digital marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Future of Digital Marketing
- [01:00] The offline and online world are merging.
- [01:10] There are smart refrigerators now and your oven may be able to help with recipes in the future.
- [01:30] Smart homes are becoming more common.
- [01:33] The Harlem Globetrotters parent company is doing a partnership with the game, “Halo”.
- [02:24] Zero-click searches are continuing to increase in frequency.
- [02:45] Optimize your titles and meta-descriptions to help with voice search.
- [04:10] If you get ahead of this, you will be ready when it is the dominant search method.
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:36] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...