In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, everything else is just too unclear at the moment! Tune in to hear about Warren Buffett’s strategy and why you should a wait a while before moving.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where the Good Investment Opportunities Are Right Now.
- [00:38] Thinking about where we are right now and where you can put your money.
- [01:04] The stock market and why it is always a safe bet.
- [01:32] Price drops over the next six months to a year.
- [02:01] Waiting and watching; taking a leaf out of Warren Buffett’s book.
- [02:56] Unemployment rates right now in the US and abroad.
- [03:50] Now is not the right time to invest; playing the long game and lowering expectations.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:42] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...