In episode #1942, Neil and Erick talk about where to find competitors’ affiliate partnerships. Google and Facebook have been such a generous resource for marketers that many of them have shifted their focus away from affiliate partnerships. Tune in to learn more about where to find your competitors’ affiliate partnerships and discover the power of affiliate partnerships in the age of the influencer!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where to Find Competitor’s Affiliate Partnerships.
- [00:30] How to use Google for identifying your competitors’ affiliate programs.
- [01:18] Why affiliate marketing matters in 2022.
- [02:34] Why affiliate marketing is effective.
- [03:19] That’s it for today!
- [03:34] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...