In episode #1942, Neil and Erick talk about where to find competitors’ affiliate partnerships. Google and Facebook have been such a generous resource for marketers that many of them have shifted their focus away from affiliate partnerships. Tune in to learn more about where to find your competitors’ affiliate partnerships and discover the power of affiliate partnerships in the age of the influencer!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where to Find Competitor’s Affiliate Partnerships.
- [00:30] How to use Google for identifying your competitors’ affiliate programs.
- [01:18] Why affiliate marketing matters in 2022.
- [02:34] Why affiliate marketing is effective.
- [03:19] That’s it for today!
- [03:34] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...