In episode #1856, Neil and Eric talk about places to find inspiration for your creatives. Despite how important creative is in marketing, it often gets overlooked. Tune in to hear how you and your team can stay inspired.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where to Find Inspiration For Your Creatives.
- [00:26] Creative is going to people apart as costs continue to rise.
- [00:43] Where Eric looks for inspiration for his creatives.
- [01:13] Some of the places Neil goes to look for inspiration.
- [02:17] Watch videos and do a lot of reading to unleash new ideas.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...