In episode #1856, Neil and Eric talk about places to find inspiration for your creatives. Despite how important creative is in marketing, it often gets overlooked. Tune in to hear how you and your team can stay inspired.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where to Find Inspiration For Your Creatives.
- [00:26] Creative is going to people apart as costs continue to rise.
- [00:43] Where Eric looks for inspiration for his creatives.
- [01:13] Some of the places Neil goes to look for inspiration.
- [02:17] Watch videos and do a lot of reading to unleash new ideas.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...