In episode #1856, Neil and Eric talk about places to find inspiration for your creatives. Despite how important creative is in marketing, it often gets overlooked. Tune in to hear how you and your team can stay inspired.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where to Find Inspiration For Your Creatives.
- [00:26] Creative is going to people apart as costs continue to rise.
- [00:43] Where Eric looks for inspiration for his creatives.
- [01:13] Some of the places Neil goes to look for inspiration.
- [02:17] Watch videos and do a lot of reading to unleash new ideas.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...