In episode #1919, Neil and Eric talk about where to find your first PPC client. There are quick and effective tools at your disposal for identifying potential clients who could use pay-per-click to scale up their business. Tune in today to hear how to use Crunchbase to discover potential clients and the best ways to reach out to them!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where to Find Your First PPC Client.
- [00:25] Use Crunchbase to track down clients who have recently been funded and contact them with suggestions on how they can scale up through pay-per-click.
- [01:27] Use PredictLeads to find where funding is happening and contact CEOs.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...