In episode #1919, Neil and Eric talk about where to find your first PPC client. There are quick and effective tools at your disposal for identifying potential clients who could use pay-per-click to scale up their business. Tune in today to hear how to use Crunchbase to discover potential clients and the best ways to reach out to them!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where to Find Your First PPC Client.
- [00:25] Use Crunchbase to track down clients who have recently been funded and contact them with suggestions on how they can scale up through pay-per-click.
- [01:27] Use PredictLeads to find where funding is happening and contact CEOs.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...