In episode #1781, we talk about the upcoming trends in marketing that you should be focusing your attention on for the next six months. You’ll hear about withstanding rising costs by optimizing for conversions, getting in tune with the movement toward decentralization in media, and a whole lot more!
- TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where to Focus Your Marketing Over the Next 6 Months.
- [00:40] Rising costs and optimizing for conversion optimization.
- [01:50] Decentralization in media and building one’s own audiences.
- [03:50] How to avoid the pitfalls of social algorithms and build a lasting audience.
- [04:32] Thinking about marketing and retention in tandem.
- [05:00] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...