In episode #1781, we talk about the upcoming trends in marketing that you should be focusing your attention on for the next six months. You’ll hear about withstanding rising costs by optimizing for conversions, getting in tune with the movement toward decentralization in media, and a whole lot more!
- TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where to Focus Your Marketing Over the Next 6 Months.
- [00:40] Rising costs and optimizing for conversion optimization.
- [01:50] Decentralization in media and building one’s own audiences.
- [03:50] How to avoid the pitfalls of social algorithms and build a lasting audience.
- [04:32] Thinking about marketing and retention in tandem.
- [05:00] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...