In episode #1781, we talk about the upcoming trends in marketing that you should be focusing your attention on for the next six months. You’ll hear about withstanding rising costs by optimizing for conversions, getting in tune with the movement toward decentralization in media, and a whole lot more!
- TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where to Focus Your Marketing Over the Next 6 Months.
- [00:40] Rising costs and optimizing for conversion optimization.
- [01:50] Decentralization in media and building one’s own audiences.
- [03:50] How to avoid the pitfalls of social algorithms and build a lasting audience.
- [04:32] Thinking about marketing and retention in tandem.
- [05:00] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...