In episode #2342, Neil and Eric give us some insight into how to become a better marketer in 2023. The abundance of marketing resources out there and the ease with which you can build a website have made marketing easier than ever before! Today we dig into the ways you can improve your marketing skills, why you need to experiment, and what the most important thing to focus on is!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: Where to Get Better at Marketing in 2023.
- [00:29] Why we wanted to talk about this today.
- [00:39] Some resources you can use to help with marketing.
- [00:55] The one thing you need to focus on to be a better marketer in 2023.
- [01:36] The importance of experiencing things to get better at marketing.
- [03:47] The many different ways to create a website.
- [04:01] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:12] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/pro to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Mastermind
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...