In episode #1554, we share where you can go to find inspiration for new creatives. Whether you check what your competitors are up to, take a walk in the park, or scroll your social feed, you will be surprised where the most creative ideas come from! Tune in to hear which websites can help you find quick inspiration.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where to Get Creative Inspiration
- [00:39] Creatives are the most important aspect of drawing attention and making ads perform.
- [00:49] People like Russell Brunson drive new creatives every month.
- [01:09] Go to your competitors’ websites to get inspiration for ads and ad copy.
- [01:56] For landing page and other inspiration, visit land-book.com and swiped.co.
- [02:19] The idea with swiped.co is to create a swipe file of ads or copy you like.
- [02:41] Sometimes creative ideas come from the most random places!
- [03:22] Don’t be closed off to any idea or make the mistake of thinking you know it all.
- [03:41] Suggestions for things you can do that might give you bright ideas.
- [04:05] When scrolling social media, pay attention to the things that make you stop and look.
- [04:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...