In episode #2273, Neil and Eric discuss where to get winning content ideas. We live in an age of information overload and creating winning content is all about being relevant. Tune in to hear about our favorite tools, and learn how they can inspire you and ensure that your content gets seen by the right audience!
- TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where To Get Winning Content Ideas.
- [00:26] Why we love using Quora to understand what is popular.
- [01:27] How vidIQ can help you create excellent content on YouTube.
- [02:31] Using social media and comments to get content ideas around trends.
- [03:27] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Suggest
- Google Trends
- Exploding Topics
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...