In episode #2273, Neil and Eric discuss where to get winning content ideas. We live in an age of information overload and creating winning content is all about being relevant. Tune in to hear about our favorite tools, and learn how they can inspire you and ensure that your content gets seen by the right audience!
- TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where To Get Winning Content Ideas.
- [00:26] Why we love using Quora to understand what is popular.
- [01:27] How vidIQ can help you create excellent content on YouTube.
- [02:31] Using social media and comments to get content ideas around trends.
- [03:27] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Suggest
- Google Trends
- Exploding Topics
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...