In episode #1811, we tell you our strategies for hiring the best marketers. You don’t have to be the best marketer in the world but as long as you learn from the best and hire the best, you should be good to go. Tune in and hear how to use LinkedIn and strategies like referral recruiting to nab the top talent in your niche!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where to Hire The Best Marketers For The Rest of 2021.
- [00:25] Learning from and hiring the best marketers.
- [00:36] Scouring LinkedIn and the good response rates this produces.
- [01:39] Finding the people who are doing the marketing of your successful competitors.
- [02:15] Getting verified leads through referral recruiting.
- [03:52] Finding good people on gig websites like Toptal.
- [04:25] That’s it!
- [04:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...