In episode #2108, Neil and Eric talk about where Twitter is going with Elon Musk owning it. Tuning in you’ll hear about some of Elon’s potential plans for Twitter, like upgrading its chat service, potential blockchain implementations, and the Elondrop. We also discuss Twitter’s plans to become less reliant on advertising and how they are expected to find other forms of monetization to recoup those earnings. Listen in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where Twitter Is Going With Elon Musk Owning It
- [00:46] Insights into Elon’s plans for Twitter and potential blockchain implementations.
- [01:54] Elon’s plans to make Twitter less reliant on advertising.
- [02:25] An overview of the Elondrop and what that would mean for Twitter.
- [05:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Elondrop
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...