In episode #2108, Neil and Eric talk about where Twitter is going with Elon Musk owning it. Tuning in you’ll hear about some of Elon’s potential plans for Twitter, like upgrading its chat service, potential blockchain implementations, and the Elondrop. We also discuss Twitter’s plans to become less reliant on advertising and how they are expected to find other forms of monetization to recoup those earnings. Listen in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where Twitter Is Going With Elon Musk Owning It
- [00:46] Insights into Elon’s plans for Twitter and potential blockchain implementations.
- [01:54] Elon’s plans to make Twitter less reliant on advertising.
- [02:25] An overview of the Elondrop and what that would mean for Twitter.
- [05:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Elondrop
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...