In episode #2108, Neil and Eric talk about where Twitter is going with Elon Musk owning it. Tuning in you’ll hear about some of Elon’s potential plans for Twitter, like upgrading its chat service, potential blockchain implementations, and the Elondrop. We also discuss Twitter’s plans to become less reliant on advertising and how they are expected to find other forms of monetization to recoup those earnings. Listen in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where Twitter Is Going With Elon Musk Owning It
- [00:46] Insights into Elon’s plans for Twitter and potential blockchain implementations.
- [01:54] Elon’s plans to make Twitter less reliant on advertising.
- [02:25] An overview of the Elondrop and what that would mean for Twitter.
- [05:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Elondrop
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...