In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk’s recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where the company will be headed in the future. If you want to hear our thoughts on the matter, and why we think betting against Elon is foolish, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where We Think Twitter is Going in the Long-Term.
- [00:29] Elon Musk’s short time in charge so far and the changes thus far.
- [00:46] Looking at Elon’s amazing track record with different projects.
- [01:22] Questions about the new features that Elon has proposed for Twitter.
- [02:14] What would success look like for Twitter and Elon?
- [03:19] The prioritization of interesting and helpful products.
- [04:18] Elon’s work ethic and his history with companies like SpaceX.
- [05:02] Why we are still fans of the work that Elon does!
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:53] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Elon Musk
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...