In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk’s recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where the company will be headed in the future. If you want to hear our thoughts on the matter, and why we think betting against Elon is foolish, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where We Think Twitter is Going in the Long-Term.
- [00:29] Elon Musk’s short time in charge so far and the changes thus far.
- [00:46] Looking at Elon’s amazing track record with different projects.
- [01:22] Questions about the new features that Elon has proposed for Twitter.
- [02:14] What would success look like for Twitter and Elon?
- [03:19] The prioritization of interesting and helpful products.
- [04:18] Elon’s work ethic and his history with companies like SpaceX.
- [05:02] Why we are still fans of the work that Elon does!
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:53] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Elon Musk
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...