In episode #2216, Neil and Eric talk about where you should be focusing your efforts if you want to grow fast on social media right now. It may feel like all the hottest social media platforms are saturated with content, but there’s actually a lot of room for growth and opportunity to create engagement with your product. To learn more about which platforms you should be focusing on and why, make sure you press play now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where You Should Be Focusing To Grow Fast On Social Right Now.
- [00:25] The platforms you should be focusing on if you want to grow fast.
- [00:56] What TikTok and LinkedIn have in common and how engagement fuels virality.
- [01:31] Tips on how to generate engagement and grow followers on LinkedIn.
- [03:27] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:33] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...