In episode #1315, we discuss which industries provide the most opportunities for digital marketing. Often times, it’s not about picking a specific industry, but rather knowing which trends to look out for as digital marketers. Stay tuned to this episode to hear more about what your core focus should be and why industry disruption is key.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s topic: Which Industries Have the Most Opportunities for Digital Marketing.
- [00:45] Why you should go after a disruptive trend rather than one specific industry.
- [01:52] Understanding why Health is an industry that is right for disruption.
- [02:02] The three waves of the Internet and how it relates to industry disruption.
- [03:21] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...