In episode #1315, we discuss which industries provide the most opportunities for digital marketing. Often times, it’s not about picking a specific industry, but rather knowing which trends to look out for as digital marketers. Stay tuned to this episode to hear more about what your core focus should be and why industry disruption is key.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s topic: Which Industries Have the Most Opportunities for Digital Marketing.
- [00:45] Why you should go after a disruptive trend rather than one specific industry.
- [01:52] Understanding why Health is an industry that is right for disruption.
- [02:02] The three waves of the Internet and how it relates to industry disruption.
- [03:21] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...