In episode #1315, we discuss which industries provide the most opportunities for digital marketing. Often times, it’s not about picking a specific industry, but rather knowing which trends to look out for as digital marketers. Stay tuned to this episode to hear more about what your core focus should be and why industry disruption is key.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s topic: Which Industries Have the Most Opportunities for Digital Marketing.
- [00:45] Why you should go after a disruptive trend rather than one specific industry.
- [01:52] Understanding why Health is an industry that is right for disruption.
- [02:02] The three waves of the Internet and how it relates to industry disruption.
- [03:21] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...