In episode #2131, Neil and Eric discuss which metrics they check every day. Tuning in you’ll hear an overview of which metrics we choose to focus on like lead conversion and sales qualified leads, and how that has changed over the years. Learn how to adapt metrics to your business and why you should narrow your focus.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Key Metrics Do We Check Every Day?
- [00:34] Why Neil no longer checks the daily visitors count.
- [00:47] An overview of what Neil checks on a daily basis.
- [02:00] An overview of what Eric checks on a daily basis.
- [03:19] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
[03:24] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...