In episode #2131, Neil and Eric discuss which metrics they check every day. Tuning in you’ll hear an overview of which metrics we choose to focus on like lead conversion and sales qualified leads, and how that has changed over the years. Learn how to adapt metrics to your business and why you should narrow your focus.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Key Metrics Do We Check Every Day?
- [00:34] Why Neil no longer checks the daily visitors count.
- [00:47] An overview of what Neil checks on a daily basis.
- [02:00] An overview of what Eric checks on a daily basis.
- [03:19] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
[03:24] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...