In episode #2131, Neil and Eric discuss which metrics they check every day. Tuning in you’ll hear an overview of which metrics we choose to focus on like lead conversion and sales qualified leads, and how that has changed over the years. Learn how to adapt metrics to your business and why you should narrow your focus.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Key Metrics Do We Check Every Day?
- [00:34] Why Neil no longer checks the daily visitors count.
- [00:47] An overview of what Neil checks on a daily basis.
- [02:00] An overview of what Eric checks on a daily basis.
- [03:19] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
[03:24] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...