In episode #2131, Neil and Eric discuss which metrics they check every day. Tuning in you’ll hear an overview of which metrics we choose to focus on like lead conversion and sales qualified leads, and how that has changed over the years. Learn how to adapt metrics to your business and why you should narrow your focus.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Key Metrics Do We Check Every Day?
- [00:34] Why Neil no longer checks the daily visitors count.
- [00:47] An overview of what Neil checks on a daily basis.
- [02:00] An overview of what Eric checks on a daily basis.
- [03:19] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
[03:24] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...