In episode #2131, Neil and Eric discuss which metrics they check every day. Tuning in you’ll hear an overview of which metrics we choose to focus on like lead conversion and sales qualified leads, and how that has changed over the years. Learn how to adapt metrics to your business and why you should narrow your focus.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Key Metrics Do We Check Every Day?
- [00:34] Why Neil no longer checks the daily visitors count.
- [00:47] An overview of what Neil checks on a daily basis.
- [02:00] An overview of what Eric checks on a daily basis.
- [03:19] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
[03:24] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....