In episode #764, Eric and Neil Discuss whose advice you should follow. Tune in to hear how you know who to trust.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketers Should You Listen To
- [00:45] Take what most people say with a grain of salt, until you’ve tested out the tactics.
- [01:05] Until you run tests, you don’t know if a tactic will drive results.
- [01:40] Podcasts and books are great for ideas.
- [02:25] If someone gives you a tactic and it works, you can begin to trust his or her advice.
- [03:03] It’s not about the person, it is about the strategy.
- [03:24] A Canadian SEO gave Neil a 40% increase in search traffic. However, the other advice wasn’t helpful and didn’t work.
- [03:55] Neil knew there was a risk in working with this company, because only one piece of advice worked.
- [04:35] You have to be open-minded when listening to advice.
- [05:29] That’s it for today!!
- [05:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...