In episode #764, Eric and Neil Discuss whose advice you should follow. Tune in to hear how you know who to trust.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketers Should You Listen To
- [00:45] Take what most people say with a grain of salt, until you’ve tested out the tactics.
- [01:05] Until you run tests, you don’t know if a tactic will drive results.
- [01:40] Podcasts and books are great for ideas.
- [02:25] If someone gives you a tactic and it works, you can begin to trust his or her advice.
- [03:03] It’s not about the person, it is about the strategy.
- [03:24] A Canadian SEO gave Neil a 40% increase in search traffic. However, the other advice wasn’t helpful and didn’t work.
- [03:55] Neil knew there was a risk in working with this company, because only one piece of advice worked.
- [04:35] You have to be open-minded when listening to advice.
- [05:29] That’s it for today!!
- [05:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...