In episode #764, Eric and Neil Discuss whose advice you should follow. Tune in to hear how you know who to trust.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketers Should You Listen To
- [00:45] Take what most people say with a grain of salt, until you’ve tested out the tactics.
- [01:05] Until you run tests, you don’t know if a tactic will drive results.
- [01:40] Podcasts and books are great for ideas.
- [02:25] If someone gives you a tactic and it works, you can begin to trust his or her advice.
- [03:03] It’s not about the person, it is about the strategy.
- [03:24] A Canadian SEO gave Neil a 40% increase in search traffic. However, the other advice wasn’t helpful and didn’t work.
- [03:55] Neil knew there was a risk in working with this company, because only one piece of advice worked.
- [04:35] You have to be open-minded when listening to advice.
- [05:29] That’s it for today!!
- [05:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...