In episode #615, Eric and Neil debate which marketing channel has the best ROI. Tune in to hear on which channel you should be focusing your energy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketing Channels Have The Best ROI
- [00:35] Content marketing is one of the best options for good ROI.
- [00:40] On the other hand, Neil thinks using paid ads are the best.
- [01:06] You have to think of scalability and return on investment.
- [01:30] With content marketing, you could spend $1 Million and generate $10 Million, whereas with paid ads, you could spend $50 Million and generate $100.
- [01:40] If you combine those two channels, you could have a “monster” business.
- [02:00] One channel could work better than the other depending on the business.
- [02:25] A woman Neil met at a conference gets all her business through Facebook ads.
- [02:50] Another company grew solely off of social media paid ads, which proves this is a popular and successful method.
- [03:15] If you layer paid ads with content marketing, you will have twice as much business.
- [03:42] If you want to know which will produce the highest ROI for you, run some tests.
- [04:02] If you are not sure which channels to use, check out what is working for your competitors using SEMRush or BuzzSumo.
- [04:20] Think about where your audience is “hanging out” and tailor your approach.
- [04:42] If you need to need to go back to Marketing 101, read The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing.
- [04:46] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...