In episode #615, Eric and Neil debate which marketing channel has the best ROI. Tune in to hear on which channel you should be focusing your energy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketing Channels Have The Best ROI
- [00:35] Content marketing is one of the best options for good ROI.
- [00:40] On the other hand, Neil thinks using paid ads are the best.
- [01:06] You have to think of scalability and return on investment.
- [01:30] With content marketing, you could spend $1 Million and generate $10 Million, whereas with paid ads, you could spend $50 Million and generate $100.
- [01:40] If you combine those two channels, you could have a “monster” business.
- [02:00] One channel could work better than the other depending on the business.
- [02:25] A woman Neil met at a conference gets all her business through Facebook ads.
- [02:50] Another company grew solely off of social media paid ads, which proves this is a popular and successful method.
- [03:15] If you layer paid ads with content marketing, you will have twice as much business.
- [03:42] If you want to know which will produce the highest ROI for you, run some tests.
- [04:02] If you are not sure which channels to use, check out what is working for your competitors using SEMRush or BuzzSumo.
- [04:20] Think about where your audience is “hanging out” and tailor your approach.
- [04:42] If you need to need to go back to Marketing 101, read The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing.
- [04:46] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...