In episode #1028, we discuss what tasks you can outsource. Tune in to hear the easiest and smartest things to outsource.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketing Tasks Should You Outsource?
- [00:35] Once you start to have consistent content and tone, then it’s time to hire writers.
- [01:13] Neil outsources outreach.
- [01:48] He also outsources link-building.
- [02:15] His team also brings in experts just to fine tune their processes.
- [02:50] You should outsource not to save money, but to get high-quality work.
- [04:10] In some cases, video editing may be something you can outsource.
- [04:30] Though Eric would like an in-house graphic designer, that’s something else you can outsource.
- [04:42] That’s it for today!
- [04:47] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...