In episode #1028, we discuss what tasks you can outsource. Tune in to hear the easiest and smartest things to outsource.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketing Tasks Should You Outsource?
- [00:35] Once you start to have consistent content and tone, then it’s time to hire writers.
- [01:13] Neil outsources outreach.
- [01:48] He also outsources link-building.
- [02:15] His team also brings in experts just to fine tune their processes.
- [02:50] You should outsource not to save money, but to get high-quality work.
- [04:10] In some cases, video editing may be something you can outsource.
- [04:30] Though Eric would like an in-house graphic designer, that’s something else you can outsource.
- [04:42] That’s it for today!
- [04:47] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...