In episode #1206, we discuss the content that you want to keep updating. Start by identifying those posts that have experienced a drop in traffic and rewrite them to align with current topics and trends. Tune in to hear all about the new Clickflow feature that will help you to track down decaying content!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Which Pieces of Content to Update.
- [00:29] The benefits of updating your content.
- [01:14] Writing four to five pieces a month and having a team to update three a day!
- [01:34] Why writing every day is difficult to sustain.
- [02:01] Using Google Search Console to see which of your posts dropped in traffic.
- [02:35] Sending poor-performing pieces to be rewritten.
- [02:55] The new feature in Clickflow to track decaying content.
- [03:34] Why you want to track the efficacy of what you are doing.
- [04:10] When to update video or podcast content.
- [04:37] Paying attention to the content that is labeled with a year and the most popular ones.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...