In episode #2277, Neil and Erick talk about which social channels will drive more or less traffic in 2023. Find out what to expect from Twitter, how YouTube’s algorithm changes will affect you, what LinkedIn has planned, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Social Channels Will Drive More or Less Traffic in 2023.
- [00:25] What we expect from Twitter in 2023.
- [01:05] How YouTube’s algorithm is changing and the impact it will have.
- [02:36] An overview of the amount of traffic you can expect to generate from LinkedIn.
- [03:46] Why TikTok has the potential to grow in 2023.
- [04:51] How Facebook and Instagram will continue in 2023.
- [05:35] What we predict for Pinterest and Snap in 2023.
- [05:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [06:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...