In episode #769, Eric and Neil discuss which social network is the best for video. Tune in to hear which network you should be focusing on.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Social Network Is The Best For Video
- [00:45] There are so many social networks.
- [00:54] Twitch is now one of the main networks along with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- [01:25] Eric got more views on LinkedIn than he did on Facebook.
- [01:40] Neil thinks LinkedIn performs the best for video, because they want it more and promote it harder.
- [02:02] However, you shouldn’t limit yourself to LinkedIn.
- [02:20] You have nothing to lose by posting to a site that doesn’t have your ideal demographic.
- [02:35] The content repurposing framework is a good model for this.
- [03:17] Even if you are in B2C, there’s nothing wrong with uploading to LinkedIn.
- [03:31] The CEO of Cheddar is great at uploading tons of video content.
- [03:50] Just keep uploading anywhere you can!
- [04:10] YouTube drives long-term traffic, so don’t forget to post there.
- [04:50] Even if your YouTube numbers are smaller in the short-term, they will grow larger in the long-term.
- [04:55] That’s all for today!
- [04:59] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #840, we discuss what you should do to build an audience. Tune in to hear how you can build a following....
In episode #839, we discuss the secret Instagram weapon no one is talking about. Tune in to hear about this new method of Instagram marketing you need to implement....