In episode #769, Eric and Neil discuss which social network is the best for video. Tune in to hear which network you should be focusing on.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Social Network Is The Best For Video
- [00:45] There are so many social networks.
- [00:54] Twitch is now one of the main networks along with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- [01:25] Eric got more views on LinkedIn than he did on Facebook.
- [01:40] Neil thinks LinkedIn performs the best for video, because they want it more and promote it harder.
- [02:02] However, you shouldn’t limit yourself to LinkedIn.
- [02:20] You have nothing to lose by posting to a site that doesn’t have your ideal demographic.
- [02:35] The content repurposing framework is a good model for this.
- [03:17] Even if you are in B2C, there’s nothing wrong with uploading to LinkedIn.
- [03:31] The CEO of Cheddar is great at uploading tons of video content.
- [03:50] Just keep uploading anywhere you can!
- [04:10] YouTube drives long-term traffic, so don’t forget to post there.
- [04:50] Even if your YouTube numbers are smaller in the short-term, they will grow larger in the long-term.
- [04:55] That’s all for today!
- [04:59] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....