In episode #2043, Neil and Eric break down which Super Bowl Ads won, according to YouTube. Adverts during the Superbowl can get pretty crazy. They also have big budgets and can afford appearances by A-list celebrities like Scarlett Johansen. Tune in to learn why creativity is always the X-factor in advertising and how you can gain affordable access to celebrities and integrate it into your marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Super Bowl Ads Won, According to YouTube.
- [01:15] Hear about the top three adverts that received the most views.
- [02:04] Why original ideas do so much better as adverts than a boring rehash of the same type of thing.
- [02:55] How celebrity appearances can boost views and conversions and how you can affordably integrate a celebrity into your marketing.
- [03:45] Why creativity is the X factor for successful adverts.
- [04:08] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:13 ] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...