In episode #2043, Neil and Eric break down which Super Bowl Ads won, according to YouTube. Adverts during the Superbowl can get pretty crazy. They also have big budgets and can afford appearances by A-list celebrities like Scarlett Johansen. Tune in to learn why creativity is always the X-factor in advertising and how you can gain affordable access to celebrities and integrate it into your marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Super Bowl Ads Won, According to YouTube.
- [01:15] Hear about the top three adverts that received the most views.
- [02:04] Why original ideas do so much better as adverts than a boring rehash of the same type of thing.
- [02:55] How celebrity appearances can boost views and conversions and how you can affordably integrate a celebrity into your marketing.
- [03:45] Why creativity is the X factor for successful adverts.
- [04:08] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:13 ] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...