In episode #2043, Neil and Eric break down which Super Bowl Ads won, according to YouTube. Adverts during the Superbowl can get pretty crazy. They also have big budgets and can afford appearances by A-list celebrities like Scarlett Johansen. Tune in to learn why creativity is always the X-factor in advertising and how you can gain affordable access to celebrities and integrate it into your marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Super Bowl Ads Won, According to YouTube.
- [01:15] Hear about the top three adverts that received the most views.
- [02:04] Why original ideas do so much better as adverts than a boring rehash of the same type of thing.
- [02:55] How celebrity appearances can boost views and conversions and how you can affordably integrate a celebrity into your marketing.
- [03:45] Why creativity is the X factor for successful adverts.
- [04:08] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:13 ] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...