In episode #2043, Neil and Eric break down which Super Bowl Ads won, according to YouTube. Adverts during the Superbowl can get pretty crazy. They also have big budgets and can afford appearances by A-list celebrities like Scarlett Johansen. Tune in to learn why creativity is always the X-factor in advertising and how you can gain affordable access to celebrities and integrate it into your marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Which Super Bowl Ads Won, According to YouTube.
- [01:15] Hear about the top three adverts that received the most views.
- [02:04] Why original ideas do so much better as adverts than a boring rehash of the same type of thing.
- [02:55] How celebrity appearances can boost views and conversions and how you can affordably integrate a celebrity into your marketing.
- [03:45] Why creativity is the X factor for successful adverts.
- [04:08] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:13 ] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...