In episode #2117, Neil and Eric talk about who’s really responsible for ads. Companies often assume that the marketing department should be responsible for ads, but that’s not necessarily the case. Ads are relevant to many departments, like sales, customer support, design, or paid media managers. Tune in to learn why it helps to have one directly responsible individual, why you need to make sure your departments aren’t siloed, and how they can help one another!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Who’s Really Responsible For Ads.
- [00:25] Why your marketing department should not necessarily be responsible for ads.
- [00:48] How sales, customer support, design, and other teams can also be responsible for ads.
- [01:34] The term directly responsible individual and why it’s useful.
- [02:17] Why departments need to help one another and not be siloed.
- [03:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:21] We’re bringing it back, text us at 310-349-378 with your thoughts and feedback!
- [03:36] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...