In episode #2117, Neil and Eric talk about who’s really responsible for ads. Companies often assume that the marketing department should be responsible for ads, but that’s not necessarily the case. Ads are relevant to many departments, like sales, customer support, design, or paid media managers. Tune in to learn why it helps to have one directly responsible individual, why you need to make sure your departments aren’t siloed, and how they can help one another!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Who’s Really Responsible For Ads.
- [00:25] Why your marketing department should not necessarily be responsible for ads.
- [00:48] How sales, customer support, design, and other teams can also be responsible for ads.
- [01:34] The term directly responsible individual and why it’s useful.
- [02:17] Why departments need to help one another and not be siloed.
- [03:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:21] We’re bringing it back, text us at 310-349-378 with your thoughts and feedback!
- [03:36] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...