In episode #2117, Neil and Eric talk about who’s really responsible for ads. Companies often assume that the marketing department should be responsible for ads, but that’s not necessarily the case. Ads are relevant to many departments, like sales, customer support, design, or paid media managers. Tune in to learn why it helps to have one directly responsible individual, why you need to make sure your departments aren’t siloed, and how they can help one another!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Who’s Really Responsible For Ads.
- [00:25] Why your marketing department should not necessarily be responsible for ads.
- [00:48] How sales, customer support, design, and other teams can also be responsible for ads.
- [01:34] The term directly responsible individual and why it’s useful.
- [02:17] Why departments need to help one another and not be siloed.
- [03:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:21] We’re bringing it back, text us at 310-349-378 with your thoughts and feedback!
- [03:36] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...