In episode #1941, Neil and Eric talk about why bosses should set high expectations. In order for your company to grow and foster a thriving business culture, you need to have an exceptional team. We discuss the knock-on effect of setting high expectations and how it can motivate your team to be their very best! To learn more about this consequential topic, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Bosses Should Set High Expectations.
- [00:30] Why Neil sets high standards while also compensating employees accordingly.
- [00:52] How high expectations and setting high achievers up to be player-coaches can help your business grow.
- [01:14] Why Eric likes to think of a business as a high-performance sports team.
- [02:02] How high expectations lead to a company-wide culture of high performance.
- [02:37] High performers will bring other high performers and raise the level of your company.
- [03:01] Why alignment amongst team members is critical to success.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...