In episode #1941, Neil and Eric talk about why bosses should set high expectations. In order for your company to grow and foster a thriving business culture, you need to have an exceptional team. We discuss the knock-on effect of setting high expectations and how it can motivate your team to be their very best! To learn more about this consequential topic, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Bosses Should Set High Expectations.
- [00:30] Why Neil sets high standards while also compensating employees accordingly.
- [00:52] How high expectations and setting high achievers up to be player-coaches can help your business grow.
- [01:14] Why Eric likes to think of a business as a high-performance sports team.
- [02:02] How high expectations lead to a company-wide culture of high performance.
- [02:37] High performers will bring other high performers and raise the level of your company.
- [03:01] Why alignment amongst team members is critical to success.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...