In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category, the importance of honing in on your customer experience, and how you can level up your brand using qualitative and quantitative data, plus so much more! We hope you’ll join us!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:19] Today’s topic: Why Brands Matter.
- [00:24] An example that illustrates the power of your brand story.
- [01:01] How to be a category leader by creating an amazing product and customer experience.
- [02:56] How Tesla demonstrates the importance of customer experience.
- [03:55] How Joe Rogan capitalized on making his brand an ‘experience.’
- [04:26] Why it’s important to focus on what story your brand tells.
- [04:47] Why quality of service and content are key.
- [05:07] Actionable insights for how to build a great brand using qualitative and quantitative data.
- [05:46] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [05:47] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Founders
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...