In episode #1873, Neil and Eric talk about why brands should consider NFT strategies as they move forward. There is a clear link between building a community and having NFTs as a brand. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Brands Will Need an NFT Strategy Long-Term
- [00:45] What it means to have a smart contract tied to your NFT.
- [01:52] Hear more about Gary V’s NFTs, VeeFriends, and the benefits of holding them.
- [02:35] How NFTs help you build community.
- [03:36] Three of the important advantages of building a strong community.
- [04:07] As a creator, you can structure NFTs so you get a cut after every re-sale.
- [05:45] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....