In episode #1873, Neil and Eric talk about why brands should consider NFT strategies as they move forward. There is a clear link between building a community and having NFTs as a brand. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Brands Will Need an NFT Strategy Long-Term
- [00:45] What it means to have a smart contract tied to your NFT.
- [01:52] Hear more about Gary V’s NFTs, VeeFriends, and the benefits of holding them.
- [02:35] How NFTs help you build community.
- [03:36] Three of the important advantages of building a strong community.
- [04:07] As a creator, you can structure NFTs so you get a cut after every re-sale.
- [05:45] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...