In episode #1970, we talk about the value of bringing remote workers together. Even though both Eric and Neil have set up well-defined structures for remote working in their businesses, they still make sure their teams get to meet up in person regularly. Tuning in, you’ll hear about the importance of human connection in business success and the role that in-person interactions play in this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Bringing Remote Employees Together Matters.
- [00:29] How remote Neil’s business is and how he incorporates meetups.
- [00:54] Eric’s structures concerning remoteness and why he values in-person events.
- [02:21] Why people who know each other work better and the positive effects of this.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:39] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...