In episode #1970, we talk about the value of bringing remote workers together. Even though both Eric and Neil have set up well-defined structures for remote working in their businesses, they still make sure their teams get to meet up in person regularly. Tuning in, you’ll hear about the importance of human connection in business success and the role that in-person interactions play in this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Bringing Remote Employees Together Matters.
- [00:29] How remote Neil’s business is and how he incorporates meetups.
- [00:54] Eric’s structures concerning remoteness and why he values in-person events.
- [02:21] Why people who know each other work better and the positive effects of this.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:39] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...