In episode #1970, we talk about the value of bringing remote workers together. Even though both Eric and Neil have set up well-defined structures for remote working in their businesses, they still make sure their teams get to meet up in person regularly. Tuning in, you’ll hear about the importance of human connection in business success and the role that in-person interactions play in this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Bringing Remote Employees Together Matters.
- [00:29] How remote Neil’s business is and how he incorporates meetups.
- [00:54] Eric’s structures concerning remoteness and why he values in-person events.
- [02:21] Why people who know each other work better and the positive effects of this.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:39] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...