In episode #2021, Neil and Eric talk about why celebrities like Paris Hilton and Jimmy Fallon bought Bored Ape NFTs. Crypto and NFTs are becoming increasingly mainstream, which is especially evident when you see the type of celebrities getting involved. We discuss how status, brand loyalty, and the opportunity to monetize are driving these decisions for celebrities.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Celebrities Like Paris Hilton and Jimmy Fallon Bought Bored Ape NFTs.
- [00:28] The context of Bought Ape Yacht Club NFTs, the celebrities that have bought them, and some of the prices they’ve paid.
- [00:55] The role that status plays in these NFT purchases.
- [01:21] How celebrities can monetize their NFTs.
- [01:51] What endorsements from celebrities tell you about an NFT product.
- [02:36] That’s it for today!
- [02:38] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:42] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Bored Ape Yacht Club
- Origin Protocol
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...