In episode #2021, Neil and Eric talk about why celebrities like Paris Hilton and Jimmy Fallon bought Bored Ape NFTs. Crypto and NFTs are becoming increasingly mainstream, which is especially evident when you see the type of celebrities getting involved. We discuss how status, brand loyalty, and the opportunity to monetize are driving these decisions for celebrities.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Celebrities Like Paris Hilton and Jimmy Fallon Bought Bored Ape NFTs.
- [00:28] The context of Bought Ape Yacht Club NFTs, the celebrities that have bought them, and some of the prices they’ve paid.
- [00:55] The role that status plays in these NFT purchases.
- [01:21] How celebrities can monetize their NFTs.
- [01:51] What endorsements from celebrities tell you about an NFT product.
- [02:36] That’s it for today!
- [02:38] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:42] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Bored Ape Yacht Club
- Origin Protocol
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...