In episode #2211, Neil and Eric talk about why Clubhouse failed and what marketers can learn from it. During the COVID pandemic, when millions were confined to their homes, Clubhouse experienced a surge in popularity. But what has happened to the platform since then? Tune in as we discuss some of the critical errors they made and how marketers can avoid making the same mistakes!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Clubhouse Failed and What Marketers Can Learn From It.
- [00:25] Clubhouse’s biggest error: they limited how users could gain value from it.
- [01:02] How this caused a shortage of content creators.
- [01:11] What you can learn from this as a marketer.
- [01:26] Why marketers should focus on the things that will produce value for customers long-term.
- [02:08] What Google Trends demonstrates about Clubhouse’s ability to adapt (or not adapt).
- [03:41] The ROI that Eric has gotten from Clubhouse and what the platform still has to offer.[04:31] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...