In episode #1938, Neil and Eric talk about why the community will be everything. The startup landscape has changed considerably since the early days of silicon valley. With coding becoming more efficient and the incidence of startups being copied becoming ever more common, it’s your community that will ultimately set you apart and create priceless brand loyalty. Tune in to learn more about how to build a community that your customers will resonate with and how to stand out in a competitive field!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Community Will Be Everything.
- [00:25] What our recent live event in Miami has taught us about community.
- [01:06] How startups have changed since the early days of Silicon Valley.
- [01:45] How a community sets you apart when other startups copy you.
- [02:21] A breakdown of David Spink’s SPACES Model.
- [04:39] Why being responsive and supportive is integral to building a community.
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...