In episode #1938, Neil and Eric talk about why the community will be everything. The startup landscape has changed considerably since the early days of silicon valley. With coding becoming more efficient and the incidence of startups being copied becoming ever more common, it’s your community that will ultimately set you apart and create priceless brand loyalty. Tune in to learn more about how to build a community that your customers will resonate with and how to stand out in a competitive field!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Community Will Be Everything.
- [00:25] What our recent live event in Miami has taught us about community.
- [01:06] How startups have changed since the early days of Silicon Valley.
- [01:45] How a community sets you apart when other startups copy you.
- [02:21] A breakdown of David Spink’s SPACES Model.
- [04:39] Why being responsive and supportive is integral to building a community.
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...