In episode #1938, Neil and Eric talk about why the community will be everything. The startup landscape has changed considerably since the early days of silicon valley. With coding becoming more efficient and the incidence of startups being copied becoming ever more common, it’s your community that will ultimately set you apart and create priceless brand loyalty. Tune in to learn more about how to build a community that your customers will resonate with and how to stand out in a competitive field!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Community Will Be Everything.
- [00:25] What our recent live event in Miami has taught us about community.
- [01:06] How startups have changed since the early days of Silicon Valley.
- [01:45] How a community sets you apart when other startups copy you.
- [02:21] A breakdown of David Spink’s SPACES Model.
- [04:39] Why being responsive and supportive is integral to building a community.
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...