In episode #1405, we talk about why conversion rate optimization has become a crucial marketing skill. We unpack exactly how to measure your CRO, as well as linking it to search engine optimization and placing it in the context of your other KPIs. Tune in to hear about this important part of any marketing business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Conversion Rate Optimization Has Become a Crucial Marketing Skill.
- [00:35] What CRO is and how it relates to your acquisition costs.
- [01:49] Connecting CRO to SEO and driving more results from existent content.
- [02:27] When should you start worrying about CRO and how much should you spend?
- [02:53] Taking note of key performance indicators and tracking rates.
- [03:56] Base everything on data and you will reap the benefits!
- [04:19] That is it for today!
- [04:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...