In episode #1405, we talk about why conversion rate optimization has become a crucial marketing skill. We unpack exactly how to measure your CRO, as well as linking it to search engine optimization and placing it in the context of your other KPIs. Tune in to hear about this important part of any marketing business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Conversion Rate Optimization Has Become a Crucial Marketing Skill.
- [00:35] What CRO is and how it relates to your acquisition costs.
- [01:49] Connecting CRO to SEO and driving more results from existent content.
- [02:27] When should you start worrying about CRO and how much should you spend?
- [02:53] Taking note of key performance indicators and tracking rates.
- [03:56] Base everything on data and you will reap the benefits!
- [04:19] That is it for today!
- [04:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...