In episode #1912, Neil and Eric talk about why people still ask if SEO is relevant. While SEO takes much longer to be effective than several years ago, it is still a crucial part of your exposure and has huge payoffs in the long run. To learn more about the impact of SEO and why people often overlook its value, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Do People Still Ask If SEO is Relevant?
- [00:27] Why SEO takes longer to be effective than it did several years ago.
- [01:09] Why SEO is a long-term investment and why the ROI on it is still huge.
- [03:44] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...