In episode #1790, we talk about why we have continued producing this podcast over so many years. The first thing that has kept us going is the enjoyment it has brought us, it is much easier to stay committed to a task if it is something that you enjoy! We have also been presented with so much opportunity for learning and growth, which would have been difficult without this structure and platform. So tune in to hear all about what has inspired us to make almost two thousand episodes of Marketing School!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Do We Continue to Do This Podcast?
- [00:27] The real reason we have stuck with this project for the last five years!
- [01:31] The opportunity to learn and the continued growth that has been possible.
- [02:17] How the events we have hosted have surprised us.
- [02:39] The importance of the audience and how its growth has influenced deals.
- [03:12] Building a brand within a specific community through a podcast.
- [03:46] That is it for today!
- [03:48] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...