In episode #1908, we talk about the one thing that your host, Eric Siu, is choosing to focus on for the rest of the year: culture, community, and communication! Eric believes that these three C’s are the glue that holds a company together and in today’s episode, he shares his advice and some helpful resources for hiring the right people to build and maintain company culture and the different ways in which you can measure success. Tune in today to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Eric is Choosing to Focus on This One Thing for November.
- [00:39] The three C’s that hold a company together: culture, community, and communication
- [01:50] Why you have to hire the right people to build and maintain company culture.
- [02:19] How to measure success; keeping non-regrettable employee loss below 10 percent and scoring high on employee MPS surveys.
- [03:20] Eric’s advice: study top CEOs and read Let My People Go Surfing.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- To grow your business faster, check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...