In episode #1908, we talk about the one thing that your host, Eric Siu, is choosing to focus on for the rest of the year: culture, community, and communication! Eric believes that these three C’s are the glue that holds a company together and in today’s episode, he shares his advice and some helpful resources for hiring the right people to build and maintain company culture and the different ways in which you can measure success. Tune in today to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Eric is Choosing to Focus on This One Thing for November.
- [00:39] The three C’s that hold a company together: culture, community, and communication
- [01:50] Why you have to hire the right people to build and maintain company culture.
- [02:19] How to measure success; keeping non-regrettable employee loss below 10 percent and scoring high on employee MPS surveys.
- [03:20] Eric’s advice: study top CEOs and read Let My People Go Surfing.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- To grow your business faster, check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...