In episode #1584, we talk about why Eric is publishing a book in today’s market! With his new book, Leveling Up, Eric is hoping to connect the worlds of marketing and gamers, offering lessons to readers on how gamification can aid business pursuits. From energizing your day and tasks, to what to look out for when considering publishing a book, tune in to hear about Eric’s strategy and whether it might suit you too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Eric is Doing a Book in Today’s Day and Age.
- [00:42] Reasons that Eric still likes physical books in 2020!
- [01:38] The world of gaming and gamers and how Eric plans to take advantage of this.
- [02:51] Bringing excitement and energy into every day and your business.
- [03:02] How this book plays into a larger marketing strategy.
- [03:17] The main goals to keep in mind when writing a book.
- [04:28] Supplementary ways that publishing a book can aid your business.
- [04:55] Arbitrage in the book industry — connecting with gaming influencers.
- [06:07] That is it for today!
- [06:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...