In episode #1584, we talk about why Eric is publishing a book in today’s market! With his new book, Leveling Up, Eric is hoping to connect the worlds of marketing and gamers, offering lessons to readers on how gamification can aid business pursuits. From energizing your day and tasks, to what to look out for when considering publishing a book, tune in to hear about Eric’s strategy and whether it might suit you too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Eric is Doing a Book in Today’s Day and Age.
- [00:42] Reasons that Eric still likes physical books in 2020!
- [01:38] The world of gaming and gamers and how Eric plans to take advantage of this.
- [02:51] Bringing excitement and energy into every day and your business.
- [03:02] How this book plays into a larger marketing strategy.
- [03:17] The main goals to keep in mind when writing a book.
- [04:28] Supplementary ways that publishing a book can aid your business.
- [04:55] Arbitrage in the book industry — connecting with gaming influencers.
- [06:07] That is it for today!
- [06:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...