In episode #1769, we talk about earnings calls and the value of listening to them from a marketing perspective. Earnings calls are updates shared by publicly traded companies every quarter. So much of the strategies that internet marketers use are intertwined with companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon. Listening to what the CEOs of these companies are thinking about during their earnings calls can set you apart from the rest!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Every Marketer Should Listen to Earnings Calls.
- [00:30] What are earnings calls?
- [01:05] Following the paid advertising strategies of big social platforms.
- [02:33] Getting ahead of trends by tapping into CEOs’ thinking.
- [03:19] Understanding what sets the companies you admire apart.
- [04:06] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...