In episode #2209, Neil and Eric talk about why every marketer should listen to earnings calls. We’ve gained a ton of insight from listening to earnings calls and it’s had a sizable impact on our marketing strategies. They give you the opportunity to learn about your competition, like what’s working and what’s not, in marketing. Tune in to learn more and discover great resources for delving further into this topic!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Every Marketer Should Start Listening to Earnings Calls
- [00:25] Some of the insights you can gain from listening to earnings calls.
- [01:05] Our resource and newsletter recommendations that help you look ahead as a marketer.
- [01:56] Words of advice from Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger.
- [02:32] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:33] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or post a job of your own!
- [02:44] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Grit Capital Newsletter
- Quill Intelligence
- Brian Feroldi on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...