In episode #2209, Neil and Eric talk about why every marketer should listen to earnings calls. We’ve gained a ton of insight from listening to earnings calls and it’s had a sizable impact on our marketing strategies. They give you the opportunity to learn about your competition, like what’s working and what’s not, in marketing. Tune in to learn more and discover great resources for delving further into this topic!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Every Marketer Should Start Listening to Earnings Calls
- [00:25] Some of the insights you can gain from listening to earnings calls.
- [01:05] Our resource and newsletter recommendations that help you look ahead as a marketer.
- [01:56] Words of advice from Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger.
- [02:32] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:33] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or post a job of your own!
- [02:44] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Grit Capital Newsletter
- Quill Intelligence
- Brian Feroldi on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...